The Maryland Insurance Administration is reviewing and evaluating certain regulations codified within Subtitle 15 and Subtitle 16 of Title 31 of the Code of Maryland Regulations, entitled Unfair Trade Practices and Miscellaneous, respectively.
- Annual Report of Fraud-Related Data: ONLINE (preferred) or PDF
This form is used to file required data by March 31 of each year.
- Code of Maryland Regulations Title 31 Subtitle 4
Maryland Insurance Administration regulations regarding antifraud plans.
- Fraud Plan Checklist
For compliance with COMAR 31.04.15.05 and .06.
- Checklist: Viatical Fraud Plans
For compliance with Section 27-804, Insurance Article.
- Fraud Referral Form
This form is used to refer cases of suspected fraud to the Maryland Insurance Administration for investigation. Print and submit the attached referral form. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 410-347-5350, or mail it to the Maryland Insurance Administration, Insurance Fraud Division, 200 St. Paul Place, Suite 2700, Baltimore, MD 21202.
- Additional Fraud Plan Guidelines and Contact Information
Health Benefit Plan Rate Filings
Frequently Asked Questions for ACA-Related Rate and Form Filings
Updated March 25, 2013
Submit these forms via SERFF:
- Checklist of Rate Filing Requirements for Individual/Association and Small Employer Group Plans
updated March 12, 2014
- Consumer Friendly Summary Template
updated March 27, 2014
- Part I Unified Rate Review Instructions
updated March 20, 2014
- Part I Unified Rate Review Template v 2.0.2
- Part III Actuarial Memorandum and Certification Instructions
updated March 20, 2014
- Actuarial Value Calculator Documentation
Health Benefit Plan Form Filings
Use these checklists as a guide when submitting form filings for non-grandfathered health benefit plans with policy years that begin on or after January 1, 2014.
Stand-Alone Dental Plan Form Filings
Use these checklists as a guide when submitting form filings for stand-alone dental plans for use on the Maryland Health Benefit Exchange:
- Individual Exchange Dental Plan Organization Coverage
- Individual Exchange Stand-Alone Dental Insurance
- Individual Exchange Nonprofit Health Service Plan Stand-Alone Dental
- SHOP Exchange Dental Plan Organization Coverage
- SHOP Exchange Stand-Alone Dental Insurance
- SHOP Exchange Nonprofit Health Service Plan Stand-Alone Dental
Property and Casualty Insurer Services
- General Filing Requirements for Property and Casualty Insurers
Updated: December 13, 2013
- 2011 Increase in Minimum Vehicle Liability Insurance Limits
For requirements, instructions and forms for these insurance-related groups: