The Maryland Insurance Administration (MIA) is an independent state agency that regulates Maryland's insurance industry and protects consumers by enforcing insurance laws.
A Maryland Insurance Administration representative is coming to your area! Get answers to your insurance-related questions in person. Find out details on our Outreach Calendar.
- File a complaint.
- Report suspected insurance fraud.
- Get help selecting a health plan through Maryland Health Connection.
- Search for information about companies.
- Watch a video or find a brochure to answer your insurance questions.
- Review and comment on proposed health insurance rates for 2015.
- Learn how health insurance rates are reviewed.
- Explore resources for consumers.
For more information on the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act and its impact on Marylanders go to http://www.fema.gov/flood-insurance-reform.