Long-Term Care Insurance
Notice of Quasi-Legislative Hearing on Proposed Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases in Excess of 15% by American Progressive Life and Health Insurance Co. of New York and Genworth Life Insurance Co. (Click here to read the notice.)
Publications and Useful Information
- List of Companies with Approved Individual Long Term Care Insurance Policies
- A Consumer Guide to the Maryland Long-Term Care Insurance Partnership Program
- List of Companies With Certified Individual Qualified LTC Insurance Policies For Partnership Program In Maryland
- Own Your Future
A Federal educational campaign regarding planning for long term care needs. Maryland citizens can receive their state specific information kit.
- Medicare and Long-Term Care
Information from Medicare about planning for long-term care needs.
- A Shopper's Guide to Long-Term Care Insurance
A publication of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners