Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Consumer Advisory - What You Can Do If You Lose Your Health Insurance Coverage
- Consumer Advisory - What Employees and Employers Should Know About Continuation of Health Coverage When an Employee is Terminated
- Maryland Continuation Coverage
May 30, 2008
Life and Health 08-13
Replaces Bulletin 02-20 on this issue.
- Comparison of Maryland Continuation of Coverage and Federal COBRA Provisions
May 30, 2008
Chart Attachment to Life and Health 08-13
- Continuation of Coverage Election Statement
Per COMAR 31.11.04.10
- Notice of Continuation Rights When Employment Ends
- Notice of Continuation Rights After Divorce
- Notice of Continuation Rights for a Surviving Spouse
Other Possible Options
- Maryland Health Insurance Plan
A state-administered health insurance program for Maryland residents who do not have access to health insurance.
- Maryland Health Insurance Plan Federal
Allows access to coverage for people with preexisting conditions who have been without coverage for the previous, continuous six months
- Maryland Medical Assistance for Families
Medical Assistance for Families will provide comprehensive health care to many more parents and other family members caring for children. Eligibility depends on family size and income.