The Maryland Insurance Administration (MIA) is an independent state agency that regulates Maryland's insurance industry and protects consumers by enforcing insurance laws.
A Maryland Insurance Administration representative is coming to your area! Find out details on our Outreach Calendar.
- File a complaint.
- Report suspected insurance fraud.
- Get help selecting a health plan through Maryland Health Connection.
- Search for information about companies.
- Watch a video or find a brochure to answer your insurance questions.
- Learn how health insurance rates are reviewed.
- Explore resources for consumers.
Read about flood insurance changes due to new mapping that increases flood risk of some properties.